Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Only four openings left for 2008!

I have four available session dates for the remainder of 2008! Thank you to all of my wonderful clients who have made this year so great and kept me busy! If you’ve been thinking of booking a session, now is the time. A price increase will soon take effect, so booking now will lock you in to the current pricing. Holiday delivery of prints will be guaranteed for all sessions that take place before November 14. Appointments are secured once the session fee retainer has been received.

The remaining session dates for 2008 are:
October 4-BOOKED
November 15-BOOKED
November 22
December 6

Any newborn appointments should be made at least 2-3 months in advance so I can have you scheduled and on my calendar. If you are expecting and want a session, e-mail me so we can get you on the books. And, for the expecting mamas, I have something new and very exciting to share soon, so check back.

That's all for now!

No comments: