Tuesday, April 29, 2008

{Her pretty}

Her "pretty"....That's what she calls anything that resembles a tutu or pettiskirt. Some nights she even sleeps with one on because she refuses to take it off. So, I've capitalized on this love of all things girly...She gets to wear the pretty while mommy takes pictures. What a deal! 
Just sharing a couple because it will be a few days before I have anything new to post. I'm getting ready for the shower I'm hosting for a friend on Saturday. I'll post pics of our "sweet" event after the fact.



Blogger is doing weird things to the color on my pictures lately....but I love that little smirk.



4 comments:

Taylor Design said...

Adorable, I love that she calls it "her pretty!"

Caits said...

too too cute!

Jennifer said...

aww, she is too cute, I love her petti!

Melissa Rodriguez Photography said...

Thanks so much Melanie, Caitlin and Jennifer! :)