Sunday, May 4, 2008

{Sweet shower}

I just wanted to share some pictures from the lingerie shower this weekend since I don't have any sessions to post. I had such a blast planning this with some friends and have to admit how much I secretly adore event planning. I love the details and that's what parties are all about. It was my first party at our new home too and my little house did not disappoint! Don't pay attention to my bare walls...hee hee. I can use the excuse that we "just moved in" for at least a year right? ;) 

Disclaimer: I am NOT a product photographer! :)

This invite really set the mood for the shower. They were created by Creative Paper Trail. I adore them. 



My attempt at a neat idea I saw. It helps to have a flower that DOESN'T float! Live and learn... :)


More sweet treats around...


{The favors} Made by yours truly and my mom. She's the baker (and puts Betty Crocker to shame). I'm the decorator. Tags read: Sweets for a sweet friend. Also, made by Creative Paper Trail.


The party set up in my living room...Have I mentioned that I LOVE IKEA? :)


More cookies...


Decorations...


Food area decor...


The life of the party! The bride-to-be LOVES chocolate, so this was the perfect fit for our sweet afternoon. Dark. Flowing. Chocolate!


The fondue spread...




More flowers...


More cookies...


The end....Ladies, I think our hard work paid off!

2 comments:

Caits said...

What an awesome party!!!

Melissa Fullmer said...

I love the cookies they make me giggle