Sunday, May 11, 2008

{Double the cuteness}

I have to admit that I was a bit nervous photographing not one, but two six-week old babies at the same time. But these little brothers were such sweethearts and made it so much fun for me. So I have to say, I now love photographing twins. Aren't the two of them together the cutest thing you've ever seen? I just can't get enough of Mr. R and Mr. H! Happy Mother's Day to their mommy who looks amazing after having twins! Enjoy your sneak peek...















4 comments:

Melissa Fullmer said...

these are so great!!! Love the 4th one

Laurie Mire Photography said...

Melissa! These are precious...I love the one of them holding on to one another.

Jennifer said...

awww, Melissa these are absolutely precious, you did a lovely job girl!

Melissa Rodriguez Photography said...

Thank you all so much!