Wednesday, May 14, 2008

{Deborah and Lalo}

I had such a good time photographing you two, even though the mosquitoes nearly ate us alive! Thank you so much for trusting me to capture your love story and wedding day. I can't wait. You two are so sweet together!

I love engagement sessions in general because I get to photograph two people who are so in love. I feel so blessed to be able to share in people's lives if only for a short time. And, it's amazing what I can learn about people in just a few hours. I hope these photographs tell you a little about Deborah and Lalo and their amazing love for one another. I got to see what a really cute couple they are, as well as how passionate they are toward each other. Their photos are so sexy! :) Don't you think?!?!

I tried some new things with my processing for a few so I hope you enjoy them! I know I'm showing practically a third of the gallery too, but I couldn't help myself. :)





















5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Hello hello! I'm Lalo's younger sister! :) I love the pics! They are sooo cute together! I mostly love the pics with her in the pink dress and my favorite is the last one. Great work, Melissa! You do have great talent.

Melissa Rodriguez Photography said...

Thank you so much Vanessa! :) Congratulations on your upcoming marriage.

Jennifer said...

these are really nice, a beautiful couple in deed@

Melissa Fullmer said...

what a good looking couple, the pictures look awesome.

Melissa Rodriguez Photography said...

Thanks ladies!