Monday, May 26, 2008

Winners announced...

Thanks to all of you who signed up to receive my newsletter and forwarded the link along to your friends and family. As promised, everyone who entered by May 10, 2008 was eligible to be in the drawing for a $50 print credit toward a future session. 

My husband drew the name out of a hat and the winner was.......................................................Laura Salazar. Congratulations Laura!

And, Congratulations to Amy Nittler for having the most referrals! She also receives a $50 print credit toward a future session.

Believe it or not, I am already starting to plan out holiday sessions, so if you want on the list send me an e-mail.  I should have the details about the holiday mini sessions confirmed within the next month or so and will post about them and will send out an e-mail too. There are some gorgeous new card templates to choose from this year! :)

Also, if you are expecting and would like to schedule a maternity or newborn session during October, November or December, please contact me now so we can schedule you well in advance. Availability is limited.




No comments: