Sunday, May 18, 2008

{A beach wedding}

I had the pleasure of photographing a longtime friend's wedding this weekend on the beach and it was so much fun taking pictures while getting sand between my toes! :) I've known Dallas forever and am so happy she found Neil to share the rest of her life with. Congratulations you guys. Don't I always get to photograph the cutest couples? :) The ceremony was right on the beach, so it took me back to my own wedding day. There's something so romantic about exchanging vows with the hum of the waves in the background...Everything about the day was perfect! Enjoy your sneak peek....



This is one of my favorites! She looks stunning here. 







Her dad walking her down the aisle.






Thank you seagull for the nice effect! ;)








Their little love heart needed a little surgery! LOL! :)






2 comments:

Melissa Fullmer said...

How beautiful!! What a awesome place to get to photograph and be at a wedding. I love the close up of her, she is so pretty

The Bellamy Family said...

Great pictures! Very professional and they definitely capture the moment. Very well done...she will have a great selection to choose from! Excellent work!