Monday, July 28, 2008

Family Session with Sweet Miss S

I was so excited that we finally scheduled Janie's photo session that she received as a gift from her hubby! Isn't Mario the sweetest husband to give such a thoughtful gift for Mother's Day?! If my husband were to read my blog, I'd tell him to take notes! ;) 

Rarely do I find a 2 year old who opens up to me so quickly, but little Miss S jumped out of her truck and gave me a big ol' hug within seconds! Two year olds are always a challenge because they are on the go and are so inquisitive, but I love that they keep me on my toes! She is such a sweetie and was a trooper in the heat and humidity! I think your next purchase needs to be a pond for the backyard! ;) Hope you enjoy this peek while I get your gallery up!
 








No comments: