Saturday, July 19, 2008

Out of the office

I will be out of the office Sunday, July 20 through Wednesday, July 23. I will have no access to e-mail during this time and am not sure of my availability to be reached via cell phone during this time either. All e-mails and voicemails will be answered after I return on Thursday. And because I realize no post is really fun without a photo, here's a peek of the holiday card designs. This can be ordered as a flat or folded 5x7 card and personalized with your family's name and custom holiday greeting. If you prefer more traditional or even funky colors, don't worry, everything can be completely customized from the font to the color scheme. There are tons more designs to choose from too. Today is the last day to pay for your holiday mini session to qualify for the free gift. It's going to be a sweet one!  

No comments: